Recent Posts

Sunday 27 May 2012

Guardiola Ready To Be Seduced By Liverpool


ARE we waking up to the news that every single Liverpool fan has been waiting for, the reason why  have remained silent until now about the Kings replacement and the headlines that could rock the Premier League to its core?


Well if Señor Guardiola is to be taken to his word then maybe, just maybe, Anfield could be about to welcome Pep to Liverpool Football club as their new Manager.
The news will thrill every Kopite and leave us coiled in anticipation of the next week’s events.
In an interview taken before the upcoming Spanish cup final against Europa League finalists and Manchester United conquerors  the mercurial Spaniard admits he could be ‘seduced’ into scrapping his 12 month sabbatical by accepting a role elsewhere.
When pressed on his future Guardiola said:
“I will receive all calls with pleasure, but for the next month I have to recharge my batteries and my mind. I will rest and wait. I will be ready, if one club wants me, if they seduce me, I will train again”.
His comments will no doubt have messrs Henry and Abramovich in a no holds barred battle to secure the much acclaimed  idol. With Roberto Di Matteo delivering the FA cup and UEFA Champions League for  already this month perhaps Pep would see Liverpool as a more interesting proposition and would relish the challenge of restoring one of the world’s greatest football clubs to its rightful place at the pinnacle of domestic and European football.
I think I speak for every Liverpool fan worldwide when I say I certainly hope so. YNWA!

1 comments:

I'd love to see Pep but Benitez is my first choice. However, Chelsea surely will give the job to Di Matteo. Once the Italian's luck dries out he too will be fired immediately. That is sure to happen.

Mental Health and Lifestyle Tips

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More